Saturday, April 04, 2009

It's me...Kelsey

Welcome to the blog!!!!

lol i have been wanting to do this for forever i swear. Anyways that's besides the point! ok here goes...My life is so insane, i can barely stand to be in it. I go to Anson Highschool, where i got my first taste of relationships, gossip, gross cafeteria food, and stupid people. It's amazing really, and not just because of all the stupid stuff i've had to go through just to get to where i am but really because of who all has been there for me! Amber, Alyssa, Sam they all play a huge part in my life now as both my best friends and sisters by heart. Believe me though this hasn't been a basket of roses...or well maybe it has, every rose has it thorn (cheesy right?) and i just had to prick my fingers several times to realize who is worth it and who isn't. Between school, home, and social life i'm surprised i'm not crazy yet. I'm a singer and a band nerd, and a sad sad writer. Going through phases lately and it's kept me on an emotional roller coaster for a very very long time, but now i'm finished with it all and it's time for me to be me and live my dreams for me and nobody else.

SO HERE IT GOES...THE DAILY READINGS OF KELSEY, HER LIFE AND TIMES (lol enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment